If you women want to get pregnant quickly, there are certain things you will have to in mind and take care of to make the most of the baby-making process.
Here are some useful tips and suggestions that you can use as a couple to conceive a healthy baby naturally
Tips How To Get Pregnant Fast
1. Ensure That You Are Having Sex Regularly
According to fertility experts, you can have sex regularly, but not daily, as sperm can survive up to five days. Maintain a sufficient time gap between the sexual intercourse to give sperm enough time to build up.
2. Withdraw Birth Control Measures in Advance
Hormonal forms of birth control can reduce fertility even after you discontinue their use. Your healthcare professional will be the best person to guide you based on your choice of birth control.
3. Learn About Your Cycle
By understanding your cycle, you will know when you’re most fertile and when would it be the right time to try for a baby.
Some Useful Tips for Getting Pregnant Quickly and Naturally
1. For healthier and stronger sperm, the man should incorporate some lifestyle changes. Strong and healthy sperm always have a higher chance of getting fertilizing an egg
2. Avoid tobacco, marijuana, or any other drugs.
3. Limit the daily consumption of alcoholic drinks.
4. Maintain healthy body weight.
5. Having a balanced diet comprising whole grains, fish and vegetables can improve male fertility.
6. Avoid the use of hot bathtubs or saunas, as high temperatures can kill sperm.
7. According to experts, men should wear loose boxers or shorts instead of tighter briefs, which can help in keeping the testicles cooler and boosting sperm production.
8. Additionally, men can avoiding keeping electronic devices such as laptops on their laps, which can increase the temperature of the testicles and then problems from production.
When Is the Best Time to Conceive?
It’s best to have sex around two to three days before ovulation. This ensures a healthy supply of sperm in the fallopian tube to fertilize the egg when it’s release.
The thing to Avoid to Increase Your Chances of Pregnancy
1. High Caffeine Consumption
While consuming around two cups of coffee each day is fine. Consumption of over five cups of coffee should be avoided as it can reduce fertility in the long run.
2. Alcohol consumption
Although there has no research about the safe levels of alcohol consumption, and women who are trying to get pregnant must avoid alcohol assumption completely.
Not only can regular smoking impact your fertility, but it can also impact your child’s future fertility level.
Infertility is a problem that can impact both men and women as well. Hence seeking proper medical consultation and help from a qualified doctor is required and recommended as much as earliest.