1. Breast milk is the best source of energy and nutrients but after 6 months try to add some solid foods.
2. Baby children need to eat soft nutritious food in small quantities throughout the day.
3. Try to give grains and tubers to feed Your baby and add a variety of foods like fish, dairy, eggs, poultry, and meats in small quantities and daily feed with vegetables and fruits.
4. Be sure to give your baby first food after the breastfeeding r between the nursing season because your baby takes sufficient breast milk.
5. When you feed, a baby with solid and extra food, then you need to much more take care of your baby because she does not become sick.
First Food For Your Baby
When a bay was 6 months old she only knows to chew so try to give only soft foods that are easy to swallow like porridge to well-meshed fruits and vegetables.
Watery porridge doesn’t have sufficient nutrients so cooked enough too thick to spoon.
Food for 6-8 Months Baby
6-8 months old baby needs to feed with half a cup of soft food throughout the day three to two times.
Avoid giving honey until the 1 years
Also, you can give healthy snacks with mashed fruits, never forget to feed breast milk.
Food for 9-12 Months Baby
9-11 months old baby required half a cup of food throughout the day 3-4 times in addition to plus and healthy snacks.
Try to give chopped food in small pieces instead of mashed foods so your baby starts to eat herself with the held of her fingers. Continue breastfeeding.
Your baby needs foods that are rich in nutrients and energy in addition to grains and potatoes. Also, be sure the baby has fruits and vegetables, legumes, and healthy oil and fat with a little energy-rich.
Try to gives animals foods like dairy, eggs, poultry, meat, and fish because a variety of foods gives your baby all the nutrients that require for his growth.
Don’t force your baby to eat food and try after few days. If your baby doesn’t like any food then try to mix them food with his/her favourite foods.
At the age of 6 months start to give solid foods, give 3-4 spoonfuls of soft and mashed food 3-4 times a day.
6-8 months old baby needs half a cup of soft food 4 times throughout the day and one healthy snack made up of fruits.
9-12 years old baby needs half a cup of food 4-5 times throughout the day and two healthy snacks made up of fruits.
Never forget breastfeeding until your breast can produce milk because breast milk is the best source of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals for your baby